Overage / Underage Request

Fort Macleod Minor Hockey Association -  Player Movement Policies: 


A. All FMMHA Team to Team player movement requests either overage or accelerated must be made in writing to FMMHA. Player movement requests will be subject to Hockey Alberta / CAHL / FMMHA guidelines before being approved or denied.

B. FMMHA will only look at movements of players where movement of 1 year occurs, e.g. 2nd year U9 to 1st year U11 or 1st year U18 to 2nd year U15.

C. FMMHA will not consider movement of a player if it jeopardizes the player or team status by allowing movement.


Any additional documents, you would like to include with this request form, can be emailed to: fmmhapresident@gmail.com, fmminorhockey@gmail.com, and fmmhavicepresident@gmail.com. Completed form and any additional documentation will be forwarded to the board. Allow 10 days for a reply. Please note ** some player movement requests may be postponed due to lack of registration numbers. 


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information